Here is an interesting post from The Harvard Business Review.
Agile will allow a team to produce and demonstrate solutions to the business quickly. Using agile means that the solution can be organic and is more likely to solve the problems that the business has.
I really like working with AAT. They are open to ideas, are keen to collaborate and eager to be on the cutting edge. That’s why I’m always ready to go back for more, recently I have been working with AAT delivering:
- Agile mentoring for internal Project Managers, problem solving and Senior Management/Directorate Team Guidance on new and existing agile projects. Including website rebuild and upgrade and CRM system upgrade. Working with Microsoft Dynamics, Drupal and .Net platforms.
- Strategic Planning for Professional, Education and Training and Marketing division business deliverables 2012/2013. Including recruitment, contract negotiation, process creation and implementation, escrow agreements and conflict of interest statements.
- Scope and creation of a new Product Development Team. Setting delivery roadmaps and centralising product development within the business.
- Scope and implementation of the Mobile Content strategy.
- Scope, definition and implementation of workstreams in a Drupal environment including Drupal commerce and Drupal scorm elements.
- Product development of CMS systems, e-commerce platforms, social forums, mobile applications and short courses.